Mangrove wooden charcoal, also known as Thailand hardwood charcoal, is produced from high quality mangrove branches and trunk wood. There are three categories of Kachi charcoal – A, B, and C.
Mangrove trunk woods charcoals are charcoals with bigger irregular lump type shapes. It is also called ‘Lump Wood Charcoal’. There are some sizes of lump charcoals commonly required by customers which include Cigarette Box size (CBSMC approx. 5×7 cm), Match Box Size (MBSMC approx. 3×4 cm) and Lump Trunk Wood Charcoal (LTWMC) which are bigger in size as compared to CBSMC.
100% Natural Mangrove Charcoal; the default choice
Kachi Mangrove Charcoal is the choice for many restaurants in the Middle East, Europe and Asia.
- Made from Mangrove logs that are unfit for sawmills.
- No tree is specifically cut for hardwood charcoal.
- Our charcoal will light up quickly and reach grilling temperatures within 15 minutes, and will burn much longer than regular briquettes.
- No binders or petroleum are found in our Kachi charcoal
- Will offer you the unique tast of caramelisation of natural sugars and proteins.